Code jack input type


Hello to everyone,

I am a french guitar amp repairman in the south of France and a customer brought me a Marshall Code because he broke the input jack with his fallen guitar.

I easyly desolded the broken input jack mounted on the pcb but I can't find this type of pcb jack. Its width between the lugs is smaller than the usual pcb jack...

Any advice for the model or where I could find it ?


Gilles from Double G Amplification

asked 14 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Gilles Geoffroy
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.