Registration of new amp

votes

Hi,

What is the web address for online registration of an amp, I can't find a link anywhere on your website.

Thanks,

Bob

asked 26 Jan 2018 at 03:34 PM

Bob Thomas
I found this link from a previous query but it does not work https://marshallamps.com/support/product-registration/
- Bob Thomas 26 Jan 2018 at 03:40 PM
Answers: 2

votes

The link you note is, I believe, the Marshall US site.

If you live in the UK you need to go to https://marshall.com/about/contact-us for some reason because there does not appear to be a registration link.

If you are in the UK and Ireland and need to register your product please email contactus@marshall.com.

In the email please include the following information:

• your serial number;
  • date of purchase;
  • product name;
  • purchased from;
  • full name;
  • email address; and
  • full address.

answered 28 Jan 2018 at 04:59 AM

Dave Duncan (57)
I, literally, just now sent an e-mail to contactus@marshall.com with a couple of pictures of the back of the amp (wasn't sure which was the serial number), as well as date and place of purchase. As far as I can tell, best option. - Brian Fox 29 Jan 2018 at 05:47 PM
Hi . Did you get a conformation email back
I have done this and not had anything back
- Graham Betts 02 May 2018 at 08:21 AM
Hi Graham,

You will get a letter in the post, once its processed.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 02 May 2018 at 09:21 AM
Thanks for the prompt advice.
Graham
- Graham Betts 02 May 2018 at 09:25 AM
And if one resides in the USA, how do they register their warranty? - Jimmy Pratt 06 Oct 2019 at 09:35 AM
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for your message, your dealer will have your warranty details.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 07 Oct 2019 at 07:56 AM

votes

Thanks for your help Dave,

I have now done this.

answered 30 Jan 2018 at 08:37 AM

Bob Thomas
No worries. Thanks for the "Thank you". They are few and far between, and I appreciate the response. - Dave Duncan 30 Jan 2018 at 05:08 PM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.