4 cable with gt6 from boss

votes

can i make a fourcable connection with my boss GT6 if so how do i do that?

asked 08 Feb 2018 at 06:32 PM

Kees Leautaud
Answers: 4

vote

OK. This question still needs to be addressed to Roland / Boss because the CODE 50 does not have an FX Send and FX Return, and I don't know how to make a four cable connection diagram without a send and return. Maybe Marshall Support does, or another user, but Roland / Boss is still the best resource to use... in this case.

Cheers!

answered 09 Feb 2018 at 09:32 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

Not sure why you are posting this on the Marshall forum as you should be checking out Roland / Boss forums and web sites. Also, there is no information in your comment about what amplifier you are using as you require FX Send and FX Return connections for the four cable method to work properly. Based on what I have found already just by using a simple search, the GT-6 appears to have some issues with this method depending on what amp is being used.

Here are a couple of links to review...

http://guitargearfinder.com/guides/use-four-cable-method/

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/guitar/acapella-29/1828625-

There are many others on the web. Use your comment wording in the search bar for several thousand results.

Cheers!

answered 09 Feb 2018 at 05:45 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

Thanks dave, before the code 50 i had a h&k attax200 with this amp it was possible because there was a seperate send and return. At the code 50 i do not have thoose plugs to connect with. Thats why a ask if i can have the four cable method to be used with the code 50 and is so what is the send plug and what is the return plug.  The connection with the Gt6 is familiar for me.

answered 09 Feb 2018 at 08:41 PM

Kees Leautaud

votes

Hi,

Marshall CODE50 I don`t know. But how about CODE100?

I tried to use the FX loop Send and return from the Boss GT1000Core. I almost become deaf!! the volume was fix in max, even the master and volume at "0".

I would know how to do, if possible.

I regret to have purchased it. None of my gears got me satisfied. only the guitar itself.

I understood that I`m a simple gear guy. JCM800, 900 or a ENGL E765 100w + 12" V30 or Creamback and a few pedals (5 or 6) would make me happy.  digital stuff, a lot of versatilly etc, not suits for me.

But until new gear not comes, I`m trying to use what I have.

answered 22 Feb 2023 at 03:41 AM

Talles Montenegro
Loading - please wait...