Wet/Dry setup with two JVM410

votes

Hello.

I have the TC  G-System and will try a wet/dry setup with my JVM410C and JVM410 HJS amps.

I thinking to connect it like this: Guitar in to input G System / From G System insert loop send,and to dry amp front input / From dry amp loop send,to G System insert loop return / From G System left output,to wet amp loop return.

Hope someone can tell if this is right,or if i can try it,with out no damage for the amps.

Thanksful for answer.

asked 09 Feb 2018 at 09:07 PM

Tore Lilleoren
Don't send the preamp out or the effects loop send to the guitar input of the other amp....you will fry it. Input to the second amp via the power amp in or the effects return. - Mark Hallman 10 Feb 2018 at 01:29 PM
Hello Mark. Thanks for ansver.
I have very little experience and knowlegde about this,i do not quite understand where in my connection line i connect it wrong,it is from G Systems insert loop send and then to the front input of the dry amp. Or is it from the dry amp loop send and in to G Systems insert loop return,or from G Systems output in to return of the other amp,the wet one. Sorry for my stupid guestion,but my knowledge is equal to zero. I appreciate very mutch if you can help me. Last question,is this connection better? Guitar in to front input of the dry amp,from this amp loop send and in to input of the G Systems,and then from output of the G System and in to loop return of the other amp,the wet one ? Kind Regards Tore.
- Tore Lilleoren 12 Feb 2018 at 08:57 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...