vertual amplifire software

votes

how can i download marshall vertual amplifire for guiter in pc?

asked 17 May 2018 at 06:51 AM

sourav roy
Answers: 2

votes

Hello.

Marshall does not have such a thing (themselves) as far as I know.

Apparently Softube does a good job (although I personally have no experience with their amp. sim. software).  Personally: I have Amplitube 4, have tried some of the Line 6 stuff, and have loads of other supposed Marshall amp. sims.  Nothing comes even close to what I get out of my CODE amps.  My suggestion: buy a CODE amp. and there you have your virtual Marshall amp. (and if you do a cost comparison the CODE, depending on which one you buy, although in your case the CODE25 would suffice if it's just the amp. sim. you're after, is the same price, if not cheaper, than some of this lousy amp. sim. software out there that CLAIMS to sound like a Marshall).

Regards,

Dale.

answered 17 May 2018 at 08:10 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

I personally possess Amplitude 4 have tried some Line 6 items and own a tone of other purported Marshall amplifiers By virtue of being a college numerous ideal places for studying and doing homework have already been established click this site? However they are not always active specially late at night on weekends and on official holidays You must set up a suitable space for your homework.

edited 02 Aug 2022 at 11:08 AM

Steven Cooper

answered 02 Aug 2022 at 11:06 AM

Steven Cooper
Loading - please wait...