Setting

votes

I have a code 50. Is there a way to reset a setting without having to reset the entire amp? I spent over an hour getting a sound I wanted. When I pressed the save button, I lost everything I put in.

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 03:47 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Power off the amplifier.
Hold the AMP button while powering on.
Once the screen for the reset process shows on the screen, firmly hold the STORE button to confirm factory reset until the screen shows “CONFIRMED”.
- Arlette Benson 12 Aug 2019 at 05:41 AM
Answers: 3

votes

You can find a list of the original settings on the mymarshall presets.  Just upload one of the original preset that was used. It's effectively a reset of that one.

answered 25 Feb 2019 at 06:09 AM

Chris Seale

votes

That wasn't helpful. The one I need to change is nowhere to be found.  Any other suggestions? 

answered 25 Feb 2019 at 12:37 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
What preset do you need? As saying above you can find all the factory presets on marshallcode.tools site, and first 13 presets that was changed in 1.41 firmware you can find on my.marshall.com - Denis Moysienko 28 Feb 2019 at 03:16 AM

votes

Hi Jamie,

Where was the save made on the amp or app. Unfortunately there is not a way of resetting without resetting the whole amp, but as the above user said, the presets should be in your Gateway.

Marshall Support

answered 25 Feb 2019 at 02:21 PM

Loading - please wait...