as100d channel 2 not working

votes

Hi There, My AS100D Channel 2 was working now is not working.

XLR Mic plug or Instrument mono jack.

asked 10 Sep 2020 at 05:25 AM

Jarrod Caston
Answers: 8

votes

Hello Jarrod,

We would recommend that you have your AS100D looked at by an engineer so they can diagnose the fault for you. If you go to our website

www.marshall.com  and click on find my retailer you can see service centers in your area.

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 10 Sep 2020 at 08:35 AM

votes

Hi 

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunitly we live on rural property 3 hours from town. So really is not convinient to take it in. So wanted a bit of info of how to check/test this issue ourselves.

Purchased this amp 5 years ago, has only bee use at home a few times and it all worked originaly but now trying that plug, finding it not working, was a surprise.

So any help would be appriciated. Thanks 

answered 13 Sep 2020 at 02:55 AM

Jarrod Caston

votes

Answers are really appreciated 

Hago

answered 19 Sep 2020 at 10:15 AM

Hago Apk

votes

Answers are really ?

edited 26 Mar 2022 at 03:56 AM

Kevin Robertson

answered 26 Mar 2022 at 03:52 AM

Kevin Robertson

votes

Answers

edited 26 Mar 2022 at 03:56 AM

Kevin Robertson

answered 26 Mar 2022 at 03:55 AM

Kevin Robertson

votes

thanks

edited 26 Mar 2022 at 03:50 PM

saim m

answered 26 Mar 2022 at 03:45 PM

saim m

votes

I also have the same problem and would love to hear anyone's feedback on this issue. I have had my Marshall AS100D for a few years now and it hasn't gotten much use at times. I started noticing a couple of years ago that it was starting to get a lot of static in the two guitar input channels. Now it has progressed to the point where the signal will cut out completely and then come back randomly with a few wiggles. Also, the black phase buttons seem to be very touchy and cause the signal to cut out and in as well.

I assume that there is some corrosion that has occurred and some of the jacks and or switches need to be replaced but I don't know which ones, and even after unscrewing all the screws on the top of the cabinet, I can't seem to be able to pull out the back input panel to get a look around.

Any help/suggestions are much appreciated as I would prefer to not have to lug this thing (or god forbid ship it) to a service center when I could likely replace the parts myself.

Thanks!

edited 09 May 2022 at 10:18 PM

Kelly DFui

answered 09 May 2022 at 10:17 PM

Kelly DFui

votes

Answer plz.

answered 26 Aug 2022 at 05:37 AM

Jhumar Ram
Loading - please wait...