Footswitch for Marshall Haze



I obtained a Marshall Haze 40c and was wondering if there were any current-production amp footswitches that mimicked the 4-button footswitch for the amp that is now discontinued? I have seen some on reverb, but they are a bit pricey when shipping is added to the mix. 

Also, im a bit tech-savvy and wouldnt mind making my own. I understand what it takes to make a 2-button channel control, but unsure how to wire a 4-button switch. Any schems out there ?

asked 10 Dec 2016 at 10:03 PM

Adam Bernal (1)
Answers: 1


Hello Adam,

The haze pedal is still avaliable if you contact our distrubutors in USA- Marshall USA they should be able to provide you pricing and avalibility. 

answered 12 Dec 2016 at 09:16 AM

Loading - please wait...