Where's The Yngwie Setting?

votes

I'm actually a bass player who records at home, and I have to wear the hat of a guitar player when I do. I don't know enough about the intricacies of Marshall amplification to know what amp produces what? I mainly use a 12 string bass, so finding the right Marshall to produce the frequencies I need to sit right in the mix is trying, especially if you don't know what's what? I've been sticking to the workhorse setting of Rock..a Tele through a Plexi. But the sun don't rise, and set on a Plexi. I think I remember reading in a early review of the Code, that there was a Yngwie setting? If anyone knows how it's done...?

asked 01 Jan 2017 at 01:20 PM

Westrocker67 crawford
Thought I might help by paging thru the manual; settings available are often listed, or in an appendix or something. (Just bought mine - isn't even here yet, so seriously jumping the gun...)
Trouble is I don't see that, and don't know if what you need is a preamp, or power amp, never mind cabinet setting. Soooo.... maybe if you know an artist who plays a style you want? Maybe someone could match that? Good luck my friend. (Another home recorder which fights the same fight on keyboards... lol)
- Steve Noyes 04 Jan 2017 at 09:47 PM
Update: found a listing, page 6 of the manual for the Code 25, lists Preamp models selectable, which appear to be the only named models I can find. If that's true, then the one you wanted isn't on the list - but that may be true only for the 25, I don't know. - Steve Noyes 04 Jan 2017 at 10:51 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.