Code 412


I have seen several Code 412 images posted like a traditional Marshall A model. The Code 412 that came is the angled cabinet that I don't like as much. Is there a different model number/name, or are a lot of companies just posting the wrong picture?


edited 01 Nov 2017 at 04:43 AM

Daniel Glover

asked 01 Nov 2017 at 04:38 AM

Daniel Glover
Answers: 1


Hello Daniel,


Thank you for bringing this to our attention, the second photo of the CODE 412 is the correct one, the top photo is not a CODE 412 it has been mistakenly placed on the website we are working towards having this changed.

answered 01 Nov 2017 at 08:18 AM

What is the other cabinet? Does it work well with the Code 100h? - Daniel Glover 01 Nov 2017 at 01:43 PM
It's also shown in the video poster (that's what's called in HTML anyway) for the product overview.
- Daniel Glover 01 Nov 2017 at 01:51 PM
Thank you for the information. There are only two Cabinets in the Code Range the CODE412 and the CODE212 both of these cabinets work with the CODE100 Head. - Marshall 01 Nov 2017 at 02:01 PM
Loading - please wait...