Using a looper with a code50

votes

I have an issue when I try and use a looper, the amp will not play both. If it plays the rhythm that I looped, the leads are muted. If the lead comes out the rhythm is muffled. Anyone else notice this?

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 05:25 AM

danny Steinbrugger
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Danny,

Thank you for your email, the Code is only able to make one sound at a time, to which preset is selected.

Marshall Support

answered 15 Nov 2017 at 09:58 AM

Can we get a firmware update to fix this already? I see this issue is about 3 years old and I still have this exact problem. I have a Ditto X4 Looper that was a pretty penny and worked just fine with my old garbage cheap amp, but won’t work with the CODE 50... - Jameson Blaylock 31 Jul 2020 at 04:17 PM
Hi Jameson,

Thank you for your comment, this is not a fault with the amp, its the way it was made, the Code is a digital amplifier, and will only send one preset sound, it is how its been designed.

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 03 Aug 2020 at 08:14 AM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.