using code with Studio one

votes

I can connect to audacity with no problems. However I bought a professional version of Presonus Studio One. Been trying for days to get it to work. I have seen that others are having the same issue. It doesn't look like anyone has even made an attempt to answer. I would think you would want to have your amp heard on proffesional recordings. Or at least help those that bought your amp.

The connection is usb cable from amp to PC. This is the error we recieve.

asked 16 Aug 2023 at 12:57 AM

gary cook (1)
To use your Code 50 with Studio One you must use ASIO4ALL v2 as your Audio Device. In the ASIO4ALL control panel disable all other inputs and outputs and select only the Code boxes. In your Song Set Up you should see the Code inputs and outputs to choose. - Kevin Towns 16 Aug 2023 at 03:07 AM
Answers: 2

vote

To use your Code 50 with Studio One you must use ASIO4ALL v2 as your Audio Device. In the ASIO4ALL control panel disable all other inputs and outputs and select only the Code boxes. In your Song Set Up you should see the Code inputs and outputs to choose.

answered 16 Aug 2023 at 03:06 AM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

I have Studio 1 too, it's always been terrible at working with other USB audio devices. As you yourself say, it connects to Audacity no problem so the issue is with Studio1.

As Kevin Towns said, you could try Asio4All, but I've always found it easier to use an audio cable from the headphone out to the L+R input of your audio interface.

I find it easier to do this with ALL devices with Studio 1 even if they have USB audio interface's.

edited 16 Aug 2023 at 06:37 PM

Joliet Jake (126)

answered 16 Aug 2023 at 06:35 PM

Joliet Jake (126)
You are correct. Using an audio interface is far superior to his set-up. He stated his connection was a USB Cable from amp to PC. Which is fine but the only way I've found to use the Code 50 with my S1 going direct from amp to pc is to use ASIO4ALL as the Audio Device. - Kevin Towns 16 Aug 2023 at 06:57 PM
Loading - please wait...