PC does not see Marshall code

votes

When I try to connect my Marshall Code 25 to the computer, nothing works. I tried connecting it to my laptop but it was no use. I bought a wire yesterday that supports data transfer, can you tell me something?

asked 06 Dec 2023 at 11:48 AM

Никита Бастрыгин
Answers: 4

votes

Thank you for your comments, you may need to update the drivers, also may need to check for Midi, what is it you are trying to do while connected.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 06 Dec 2023 at 01:24 PM

votes

You have to have a DAW installed, or some form of MIDI controlling program. The computer just wont "recognize" the amp if you plug it in. I may be assuming that's the case and I may be wrong, but if I am, then the above response regarding drivers may help.

answered 10 Dec 2023 at 01:05 AM

Richard Stackon

votes

You will need to download and install ASIO4ALL and select it as the "Audio Device" for your audio interface. After you connect your Code to your laptop or pc via the usb cable, your Code will show up in the ASIO4ALL control panel. Deselect all other audio device check boxes and only select the boxes for your Code. Then you should be good to go.

answered 10 Dec 2023 at 04:50 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

Hi, forgive my being a bit tech-ignorant, but for the first attempt to connect Code25 I used an inappropriate USB (not "for data transfer" as I was told), however the type of the plugs was OK.  Having bought one it works ;)

But I have another problem. Being connected to my laptop (for backing tracks or recording something) my Gateway somehow crashes or hybernates - I'm unable to change the presets. Disconnecting the USB brings it back to life. Windows 7 onboard + Samsung for Gateway ... if matters.  I've done some update  recently, but didn't help.

Any suggestions, please?

answered 30 Dec 2023 at 02:20 PM

Voy Teck
It sounds like a bluetooth connectivity issue between your phone and the amp. Reset the bluetooth connection by deleting it and then adding it again. See if that corrects the problem. - Richard Stackon 30 Dec 2023 at 02:26 PM
It seems to have helped, thanks a lot Richard :) - Voy Teck 30 Dec 2023 at 04:14 PM
Loading - please wait...