how do i do a factory reset for code 100H
To perform a factory reset:
• Power OFF the amplifier using the ON/OFF switch.
• Whilst holding down the AMP Section Switch, turn the power ON.
• The screen will display a notification that the amplifier is about to be returned to its
• If you are sure that you want to perform a factory reset, press and hold the EXIT/STORE
switch to confirm.
• If you do not want to restore the factory presets, pressing any other switch will cancel the
factory reset operation and boot the amplifier as normal.