What is wrong with my anc function?

votes

I just bought my new Marshall Monitor II yesterday and the anc function suddenly goes wrong. It sounds like wind flows in right ear. What is wrong with it? Or is it the problem of the exsistence of app?

asked 15 Feb 2024 at 05:38 PM

Fabio shin
Answers: 2

votes

Thank you for your comments, for help with Headphones or Bluetooth Speakers, please contact the below email address and a member of their team will contact you soon.

support@marshallheadphones.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 19 Feb 2024 at 12:10 PM

votes

I bougt the same headphones marshall monitor 2 a.n.c. the windy noise began to occur shortly after first use in the right earcup. When turning the anc off, the windy noise is gone but the heapdhone quality sounds really cheap with the anc turned off. I messed with the settings in my smartphone, updated the firmware, factory/hard reset, nothing with any succes. I returned the headphones and i got a brand new pair. For the first 5hours the headphones worked fine but after that exactly the same windy noise came up, but this time in the left earcup. The "windy disturbing noise" starts quiet but gets louder after longer usage. Very disturbing. I ended up sending those headphones back aswell. Feels like its a factory problem and marshall not being honest that its just faulty made. A beautiful product but crap for the ears, better get the major IV ones. Greets

answered 24 Feb 2024 at 05:22 PM

Jannai Mestdagh
Loading - please wait...