Code 50 firmware update issue

votes

Hi,

I tried to update my Code 50 firmware. Everything was ok till 100% but finally failed to complete the update.
I did every process advised to fix but I’m stuck.
I can’t reset the firmware even if I reboot.
The only message I have on the screen is on the one hand “no USB connection” or “ready to update”.

What can I do to get my amp working again?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Jérôme

asked 06 Apr 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jérôme Héranval
Hello, I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome - Marcos Barquero 09 Apr 2024 at 07:50 AM
Answers: 3

votes

I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome

answered 09 Apr 2024 at 07:52 AM

Marcos Barquero

votes

Well I have the same problem. Older iMac with OSX Catalina. I tried with Chrome, Safari and even Edge which is now available for Mac. Allowed Midi on all of them. Bought a new cable. Nothing worked.

The amp is now unusable and stuck at "CHK USB" and I don't have access to a PC and am not planning on buying one just for this.

The update seemed to work to a certain point counting up from "PROG: 01" and then getting stuck at "PROG: 98". It also gave me an error in the browser that the update did not complete.

In the update window it also shows as connected but when I go to the presets it says "CODE: Not connected " in the lower right corner.

Any solution to this would be very much appreciated.

answered 12 Apr 2024 at 03:22 PM

Leopold Hastreiter

votes

I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome

answered 12 Apr 2024 at 03:25 PM

Marcos Barquero
Problem is I don’t have access to a PC. Factory reset doesn’t seem to work either so I’ll probably have to send it back if it’s not compatible with Macs and currently not usable at all. - Leopold Hastreiter 12 Apr 2024 at 04:04 PM
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.