Code 25 cuts off

votes

Firmware up to date, factory reset(s) done but still goes dead within a minute or so. It will occasionally let you play but not change the preset (as that makes it cuts out).

Has done it for a while but I don't use it often - any suggestions and how long is the warranty in the UK?

asked 23 Apr 2024 at 02:53 PM

Jon Dimmock
Answers: 3

votes

Hi Jon,

We can still look at the amp for you and see what the issue is, please email our returns team they will be able to help. returnsuk@marshall.com

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 24 Apr 2024 at 07:38 AM

votes

Hey Jon,

Thank you for reaching out, you get 1 years warranty with the shop, and a further 2 years if registered for the extended warrany within 90 days of purchase, feel free to contact returnsuk@marshall.com , if the amp is under the extended warranty or out of warranty for a repair.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 23 Apr 2024 at 03:10 PM

votes

Thanks for the response.

I never registered so guessing that means out of warranty.  So chuck it in the bin and get a Boss Katana like I should have in the first place.

edited 23 Apr 2024 at 06:19 PM

Jon Dimmock

answered 23 Apr 2024 at 06:19 PM

Jon Dimmock
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.