Marshall Major II Bluetooth - issue with Windows 10

vote

Hi guys,

I've bought to my girlfriend for Christmas wireless headphones Marshall Major II Bluetooth. I can not connect them by bluetooth with any PC (Windows 10). Any of my PC's with Win 10 and BT technology won't see these headphones, although my android smartphone will see them. Is there any trick how to connect those headphones to PC? Is it even possible? I'm not talking about connection via a cable of course.

Thx for answer!

L.

asked 26 Dec 2017 at 09:02 AM

Lukas V. (1)
Answers: 2

votes

I'm using an HP Pavilion w/Windows 10. After making sure my smartphone Bluetooth was active this was my process...

Two items to check and confirm... (1) Does the PC have Bluetooth? To check, go through Windows Settings /  Devices, confirm Bluetooth exists and that it is turned on; (2) click Add Bluetooth or other device, then select Bluetooth. This will start the pairing process. You may get 'Unknown device' in the listing. This is likely your phone. Give it some time, like a few seconds, and you should get a pairing request from the PC and the phone. Once confirmed the connection was made.

This should be similar to the headphones, although I don't know how to confirm as I don't have a manual.

If this is not working then perhaps your Bluetooth chip or card in the PC needs to be checked to make sure it is operating properly.

Hope this helps.

answered 29 Dec 2017 at 11:54 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

Have you tried using the paring mode? You have to press the power button twice and normally the light should be blue then. I then pressed add and I could connect my headphones to my computer (I don't think I had to use the paring mode for my phone, but I'm not quite sure).

I hope this helps!

answered 09 Nov 2018 at 09:41 AM

Noa J.
Loading - please wait...