I want sound on cabinet and headphone in the same time

votes

Hello can someone tell me why I have no sound on the cabinet when I plug a headphone on my code? Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM

Thierry Tant
that's the point of the headphone socket. if you plug a set of headphones in, the signal will be interrupted to the speakers so you can play privately and not an noy anyone else with your playing! - dave thomas 12 Jan 2018 at 12:37 AM
thank you for your answer I knew it but I find it really useless. I need out socket. Do you have a solution? - Thierry Tant 12 Jan 2018 at 01:12 AM
Answers: 1

votes

In that case...Does anyone know if I can play my code head with disconnected speakers using the headphone outputs connected to my computer? really thank you in advance! that would allow me not to have to drag my cabinet all the time.

answered 12 Jan 2018 at 01:30 AM

Thierry Tant
Use the USB out. You have to know how to set your sound settings properly on your computer. CODE is designed also for DAW recording, so this should work just fine for what you need. However, keep the speaker plugged in at all times to avoid damaging the amp. - Mark Hallman 12 Jan 2018 at 11:31 PM
That's what I thought. thank you very much. - Thierry Tant 13 Jan 2018 at 12:02 AM
Loading - please wait...