code stompware

votes

i bought marshall code 50 stompware pedal 3 weeks ago from guitar center charlotte nc,the pedal was ordered and still have not received.I understand from talking with others that this is not uncommon as it has taken upwards to 2 months or more to receive these pedals.Question is why?Is there production problems,supply/demand,software issues or logistics.There isn't even a tracking number to track shipment.

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 01:03 AM

bobby stevens
researched my concern via cust.service and order number,was told that pedal is on back order and release date is 3/12/18,no explanation of why.Be aware of this if you plan to purchase code amp.Love this little digital amp,great price and models real Marshall amp tones better than any others ,very fun!Pedal will greatly improve use.Note that i did upgrade to celestion speaker and reinforced cab,back was like cheap pressed cardboard,you could hear cab vibration frequencies,was not solid and was overpowered by amp - bobby stevens 28 Feb 2018 at 02:55 AM
Answers: 1

votes

I also bought the Marshall Code 50 Stompware Pedal 3 weeks ago from Guitar Focus Charlotte nc, the pedal was requested and still not received. these pedals. May someone helps ? [url= ?

edited 20 Nov 2021 at 10:14 AM

Verma Same

answered 20 Nov 2021 at 10:13 AM

Verma Same
Loading - please wait...