Code 50 volume fluctuates. Tested by repair shop as bad processor

votes

I contacted this forum a month ago with my problem listed below.  I was asked to contact customer service desk email, which I did.  They have never contacted me back.  Another month has gone by with no amp due to a factory defect on a new piece of equipment.  The certified repair facility can not get the needed processor board from the factory.  This code 50 is the biggest waste of money I've made.  Here is the original post.

contacted Marshall in the Fall of 2018. I have a code 50 that was having the volume change from low to very loud on its own, then it wanted to save the changes.  Not the master, the other volume. I could watch the numbers increase and decrease in its own. I was directed to take it to a shop called Uncle Albert's in Indianapolis since I'm about 45 min north and that was the closest. Their number is 317-845-3037. Once they tested it they told me the main processor board was bad and ordered one around Nov 20th. They checked in with me every two weeks telling me the boards were out of stock. Finally the week of Jan 7 2019. They called to say the boards were back in stock, but as of today 1-17-19 the shop has not received it although they did get a shipment from Marshall, my board was not in it. 

I've lost the use of my amp for two months. The shop said it was a 30 min fix if they had the part. Can you help me get my amp fixed? I thought about moving up to the code 100, but after this I'm learning toward Fender.

Everyone needs to stay away from the code amps...Junk!

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 10:49 PM

ed jozsa
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Ed,

We are dealing with this inconjunction with US Music our distrubutor in the USA, we have your e-mail address and we will contact you directly. 

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 11 Feb 2019 at 09:29 AM

JOANNA GREEN (643)
Loading - please wait...