More details on user presets

votes

It would be great if you guys would implement a way to select what type of guitar & pickups are being used with each preset. 

asked 08 Jun 2019 at 10:09 PM

Keith Thacker
Answers: 2

votes

I agree with the OP.  Presets are only as good as the details of the creator's total rig.

PLEASE add this. In fact, it should be required. It would eliminate a lot of posts from people that are unhappy with the preset listed.

answered 28 Jun 2019 at 07:28 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)

votes

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your message, the Code range is based on Guitar amps and ranges not guitars or pick up, please let know if you need anymore information regarding the Code range.

Marshall Support

answered 11 Jun 2019 at 08:31 AM

I'm talking about user presets. When a user makes a custom preset and uploads it, there should be a way for them to select what guitar and pickups they are using. If I upload a preset using a Gibson with Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups and a guy downloads that preset playing a strat with stock single coils, odds are it's going to sound terrible. I'm not referring to default CODE presets. I'm strictly talking about having this option for users to select what they're using when uploading a custom user preset. - Keith Thacker 11 Jun 2019 at 07:35 PM
Thank Keith, that makes more sense, I will pass this one.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 12 Jun 2019 at 07:49 AM
Loading - please wait...