Looking for info on my Marshall 1977 JMP model M2100

votes

So I have a 1977 JMP 50 watt 4 hole amp. S# 474j.  Model says M2100. I was told when I bought it used it was a special order amp. It was not available at any dealer. It was a 212 combo. I took it out of the combo box and got a mojotone headshell for it. It is all original except for the case/box. It still had Marshall branded pre amp tubes when I got it. It has GE 6550 power tubes. I am thinking of selling it. Does anyone know the value of an amp like this. The Doyle book doesn't talk much about it, he says no bother, very few people will have one. Well I do but don't know anything about it.  

So I thank you for the reply. I tried to send pictures to the link in your email but I kept getting them returned.  Is there another way to get pictures to you? I tried the insert tab here but it just says link? I am technically challenged,  sorry bout that.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Erik

edited 24 Jan 2020 at 01:09 PM

Erik Valdur

asked 23 Jan 2020 at 08:26 PM

Erik Valdur
I sent pictures to the link in your email but they were all returned saying your email didn't exist. I am not very good with technology. Is there another way for me to get pics to you? - Erik Valdur 24 Jan 2020 at 01:11 PM
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Erik,

If you would like to send some photos of the unit to servicedesk@marshall.com and we can have a look at it and give you some more information

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

edited 24 Jan 2020 at 01:17 PM

answered 24 Jan 2020 at 11:27 AM

I tried to send pics but the link did not work? Me emails got returned to me. Any ideas how I can get pics to you? - Erik Valdur 24 Jan 2020 at 01:12 PM
Hi Erik,

Please try again ,the email has been edited.

Regards
Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 24 Jan 2020 at 01:17 PM
Loading - please wait...