Valvestate alternative


Hello people. 


have a little problem.

At home, to write songs, I play with an old marshall valvestate 80watts (8080)


I'm looking for an amp to replace it.

The thing, and don't laugh please, is that I love the sound of the lead channel. If it is set properly, it sounds really good.

The distortion is really very sharp.

In any case, with my guitar it works wonders.

So I'm looking for a more current amp that can replace it.

I just need to be able to have sharp and precise sounds ... Zakk wylde way in Ozzy.

asked 07 Feb 2020 at 08:09 PM

GUEBLE Michael
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...