I just bought a Marshall Stanmore 2 Bluetooth speaker and I want to connect to my phone to play my favorite music. But I do not know exactly where it connects it does not specify the speaker for me. Can anybody help me with this problem.
Thank you very much
You can either connect via bluetooth or Cable, please cheack the user manual to help
- download the Marshall Stanmore 2 application and follow the instructions.word counter
- And you can also use the Marshall App on your phone to adjust the EQ, switch cards, adjust the LED brightness (top side) as well as turn on or off the speaker (Standby) easily.
1. Select Bluetooth as the input. Pushing the SOURCE button toggles the input sources.
2. Push and hold the SOURCE button for 2 seconds. The Bluetooth indicator starts to blink.
3. Enable Bluetooth on your device (Smartphone, Tablet, Computer)
4. Select Stanmore II from the Bluetooth list and accept pairing. The Bluetooth indicator on the speakers stops blinking and remains lit when the units are connected.
Stanmore II Bluetooth can be connected to TWO Bluetooth devices at the same time. Playing a connected Bluetooth device will make it the selected audio source, pausing any previously played audio on the second device.
Explore my sound collection: Sonnerie portable gratuite
Thank you for these helpful instructions.