Please follow these steps to get presets onto your amp:
- On the 'Presets - My Gateway' tab you should see your 100 synced Gateway presets (assuming you have connected Gateway to MyMarshall which you will need to do), and below them your 15 new presets in the 'My Library' section.
- Drag one of your new presets up onto one of the 100 Gateway presets above to replace it.
- Repeat for all the new presets you want to use.
- Click the Save button (you will see you have the option to back up the replaced presets to your My Library section).
- Then, when your Gateway app next syncs with MyMarshall which it should do within a minute, it will download the new presets.
- To get them onto your CODE connect to the amp and make sure you are in Gateway mode (blue dials on main screen).
- This is now on CODE, but not saved as a CODE preset. If you want to save it on CODE:
- Open the 'Library' and tap the right arrow '>' for the preset you want to copy to CODE.
- Uncheck the 'LIBRARY' box and check 'AMP'.
- Tap 'SAVE' and new preset should be saved to your CODE
Remember that if you can connect your CODE to a computer running an up to date version of Chrome or Opera (via USB) you can preview the presets straight to the amp.