How do you sync the Presets in the My Library that I've checked off for Syncing?

votes

Hi folks.  Just found this site today.  I see there are not different presets that it appears you can sync to your phone app.  I've checked off 15 and they show in the "My Library" section.  I've synced my phone numerous times and they aren't showing anywhere that I can see.  How can get them to my app then amp?  Thanks.

asked 18 Jan 2017 at 09:08 PM

Brant Rider
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Brant,

Please follow these steps to get presets onto your amp:

• On the 'Presets - My Gateway' tab you should see your 100 synced Gateway presets (assuming you have connected Gateway to MyMarshall which you will need to do), and below them your 15 new presets in the 'My Library' section.
  • Drag one of your new presets up onto one of the 100 Gateway presets above to replace it.
  • Repeat for all the new presets you want to use.
  • Click the Save button (you will see you have the option to back up the replaced presets to your My Library section).
  • Then, when your Gateway app next syncs with MyMarshall which it should do within a minute, it will download the new presets.
  • To get them onto your CODE connect to the amp and make sure you are in Gateway mode (blue dials on main screen).
  • This is now on CODE, but not saved as a CODE preset. If you want to save it on CODE:
    • Open the 'Library' and tap the right arrow '>' for the preset you want to copy to CODE.
    • Uncheck the 'LIBRARY' box and check 'AMP'.
    • Tap 'SAVE' and new preset should be saved to your CODE

Remember that if you can connect your CODE to a computer running an up to date version of Chrome or Opera (via USB) you can preview the presets straight to the amp.

Team Marshall

edited 20 Jan 2017 at 11:03 AM

answered 19 Jan 2017 at 11:16 AM

Hello. I just got a Code 50, and have been trying to figure this out. I finally found this answer, and checked 2 presets to download to the gateway app, synced the app to the site, but I’m not seeing them downloaded, or a ‘my library’ section under the stock preset list. Please advise. - Lance Herber 07 May 2021 at 04:53 AM
Loading - please wait...