How to save a downloaded preset

votes

Hi All,

Just got this Amp and I not sure how to save a downloaded pre set. I can download but not sure how to save it. And I'm not sure what the Amp/phone icons are for in the lower left on the phone app. Can Somebody help a brother out???? Thanks you crazy animals !!!!!

asked 21 May 2017 at 05:30 PM

Terry W
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your email, once you have downloaded the preset to your Library you need to drag it into you My Gateway, once opened on your phone the the phone icon is your My Marshall/Gateway presets and the Amp icon is the presets saved on the amp.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall

answered 22 May 2017 at 08:31 AM

The way this works (at least I hope it works) is really confusing. I think some limited online help (either on the app or the website or both) for the basics would be very useful for beginners. I shouldn't really have needed to come here to find that but out obviously others are struggling with the connection concepts too. I would have thought that once you click on a preset it would add directly to the library in the app so i can assign it to any of the amps presets. After three days of playing I am no closer to achieving that :-( - Nigel Trueman 29 May 2017 at 01:38 AM
Loading - please wait...