CODE 100c external jack

votes

Does the 100c have the capability to run a second 2x12 cabinet? It surely has enough power since the head is also 100 watts.

asked 06 Oct 2017 at 08:26 AM

Red Yeti
Answers: 2

votes

Short answer: no.

The CODE100C / CODE100H do, however, have FX send / receive (post DSP) so I guess you could hook up a second amp. and cab. but that's not what you're looking for I'm guessing i.e. may as well just buy 2 x CODE100C / 2 x CODE100H.  OR you could get "creative" I suppose i.e. hook up 2 pairs of 2 x 8 ohm cabs. in series (16 ohms) and hook up these two pairs in parallel (bringing you back to 8 ohms).  Probably sound great with four cabs.  But again I'm guesssing that's also not the answer you were looking for.

Regards,

Dale.

answered 07 Oct 2017 at 09:42 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

I recently bought the Code 100 2x12 combo and it has a 8 ohm output jack on the bottom right rear of the amp. From what I have read online you can use the Code 212 cabinet or the Code 412 cabinet. If I understood your question correctly. To my knowledge the Code 25 and Code 50 do not have this output jack. Hope this helps. 

ps-I freaking love my Code 100 2x12 Combo...sounds great and has that classic Marshall bottom rumble or growl...love it!!!

answered 25 Jul 2018 at 03:40 PM

Gerry Francis
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.