speaker upgrade on code 25

votes

hello'can anyone suggest a better sounding speaker on my code 25 as i do not like the stock speaker that came with it.sorry marshall.thank you.

asked 15 Dec 2021 at 05:44 PM

derek gill (10)
Answers: 2

votes

hello'i found the sound that suit's me but it still sounds crap.since then i have replaced the unbranded speaker with a celestion 10 inch  and it sound ten times better and without  the flabby bass tone and better mids.now the amp is much more to my tone that i was looking for.but thank's for your reply.

answered 18 Dec 2021 at 09:19 AM

derek gill (10)
I put a Celestion Red Back in my Marshall Code 50. I like the sound much better than with the original speaker. - Michael Dionne 03 Jan 2022 at 02:17 AM
Getting the latest updates also helped a lot.
- Michael Dionne 03 Jan 2022 at 02:17 AM

vote

Sorry, no suggestion. But why should someone change the speaker of a Code-amp? There are so many possibilities to change the amp's sound by choosing different amp-, poweramp- or cabinet-models, even without all the effects  ... take your time and keep trying, you definitely will find a sound that suits you. 

answered 17 Dec 2021 at 03:49 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
Yes, Mark, you are right. I definitely subscribe to this point of view. - Jacek Klimkiewicz 17 Dec 2021 at 10:21 PM
Loading - please wait...