Marshall Code 50 firmware source code

votes

Hello,

I want to ask if I could get Marshall code 50's firmware source code, mainly because I want to run doom on it but also because the volume is trash. If not if it could be released as open source, and if not even that (I will totally get it) did somebody here tried to reverse enginner it?

Many Thanks

asked 21 Apr 2022 at 06:45 PM

Jakub Michalenko
Answers: 1

vote

I think the chances of this happening are much less than zero.

What do you mean by "the volume is trash"?

answered 22 Apr 2022 at 11:42 AM

Joliet Jake (126)
You are right, Joliet. Disassembling software code is strictly forbidden by low. - Jacek Klimkiewicz 22 Apr 2022 at 01:29 PM
The Volume knob is really almost unusable, the volume is not rising linearly, but almost randomly sometimes. It almost doesn't rise until some point and then it just jumps and is rising almost randomly. I have looked for the solution on the internet and it's a firmware problem unfortunately. Also because it jumps so much when you leave it at the point were it jumps when you leave the knob the potentiometer heats up a bit over a time and the volume change alot. - Jakub Michalenko 23 Apr 2022 at 09:37 AM
Its not a firmware issue. The master volume is purely analogue and directly controls the analogue power amp.
Your best bet is to reduce the volume of each patch and save the lower volume level.so that the master volume is more useable.
This will make the overall volume slightly lower, but if you wanted minster volume levels, then in all honestly you have probably bought the wrong amp,
- Joliet Jake 23 Apr 2022 at 01:24 PM
Loading - please wait...