Update doesnt work and i cant use the amp anymore, pls help

vote

Code 25 firmware installed, stopped at point 97, nothing has worked since then! Mac OS 13.3. Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126 Browser The message is: Incomplete firmware update detected! It looks like something went wrong during the last update. Do you want to try and reinstall the latest firmware? If I did, the message comes up: An error occurred: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'McuFirmwareVersion') what else can I do? Please help. i tried with another browser.. i dont know what more i can do

asked 20 Jun 2023 at 12:25 PM

Victor Buendia (1)
I have the exact same problem right now on my code50. The very same messages. I really hope this can be sorted. I have emailed customer service so hopefully they will help - Davey Carroll 20 Jun 2023 at 02:19 PM
Update: Marshall got back to me and suggested if i was using Mac to update to try Windows instead. so i borrowed a windows laptop and it updated with no problems. thanks - Davey Carroll 22 Jun 2023 at 12:07 PM
me too. I have nothing to do without customer services help. - Nobuo Nagashima 26 Jun 2023 at 01:15 AM
I solved the problem by this procedure:
(The point is to keep order.)
1) Restart Mac
2) Connect physically MAC to CODE50 with a USB cable
3) Start Chrome browser
4) Go to 'My Marshall' and launch firmware update
5) It will be starting to update firmware maybe. And good luck.
- Nobuo Nagashima 04 Jul 2023 at 01:54 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hello Victor,

Please go the support section and on FAQs and click on the browser tab for help with this issue, if this does not solve the issue please let us know

Kind Regards

Marshall Support

answered 20 Jun 2023 at 03:11 PM

Why can’t the firmware update be done using iPhone 14Plus? - Jonathan Phillips 06 Mar 2024 at 03:45 PM
Hi Jonathan,

The Iphone does not support midi data transfers so needs to be either a Mac or PC

Regards

Marshall Support
- Marshall Amplification 11 Mar 2024 at 04:17 PM
Loading - please wait...