Bluetooth worked for 2 weeks then cannot connect any more

votes

i got my code 50 about a month ago now and it paired to bluetooth no problem for about 2 weeks and it was working flawlessly, but until about 2 weeks ago i went to connect to the amp and it does not pop up... i tried using my mums tablet, nothing, my dads phone, nothing aswell even my pc because it has bluetooth capability, nope... ive reset the amp and it got rid of all my saved presets and bluetooth still doesnt pop up on any device i use... can someone please help me?

asked 15 Jul 2023 at 05:31 AM

Aaron-lee Sime
The routines in the apps and drivers for bluetooth transmitters and receivers, while exhaustively tested and vetted, can never accommodate for the unpredictability of conditions in the wild. Assuming the most stable and correct drivers in the host has been installed and properly configured, one of the external issues revolves around the use of the public band, which centers on 2.4GHz. Many devices use it: microwave ovens, conventional band wifi, etc. For example, while microwave ovens are ideally sealed to prevent from interfering, attempting bluetooth pairing within a meter or two of an active one is futile. The same happens with wifi. The two bluetooth devices will attempt to connect with one another and give up. “Inconsistent” is borne out of the fact that, in some situations there is no interference and in some others there is. User has to figure out if there is interference and either turn it off or physically place the devices being paired right next to each other. If the host device also has wifi, using 5GHz wifi might increase the probability of success. We are literally swimming at the bottom of an ocean of 2.4GHz. Granted most of that RF are low power but it still involves a little creativity when pairing in some situation
?
?
- mama ji 15 Jul 2023 at 10:41 AM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...