Code 50 firmware update issue

votes

Hi,

I tried to update my Code 50 firmware. Everything was ok till 100% but finally failed to complete the update.
I did every process advised to fix but I’m stuck.
I can’t reset the firmware even if I reboot.
The only message I have on the screen is on the one hand “no USB connection” or “ready to update”.

What can I do to get my amp working again?
Thanks

Best Regards,
Jérôme

asked 06 Apr 2024 at 08:45 AM

Jérôme Héranval
Hello, I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome - Marcos Barquero 09 Apr 2024 at 07:50 AM
Answers: 3

votes

I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome

answered 09 Apr 2024 at 07:52 AM

Marcos Barquero

votes

Well I have the same problem. Older iMac with OSX Catalina. I tried with Chrome, Safari and even Edge which is now available for Mac. Allowed Midi on all of them. Bought a new cable. Nothing worked.

The amp is now unusable and stuck at "CHK USB" and I don't have access to a PC and am not planning on buying one just for this.

The update seemed to work to a certain point counting up from "PROG: 01" and then getting stuck at "PROG: 98". It also gave me an error in the browser that the update did not complete.

In the update window it also shows as connected but when I go to the presets it says "CODE: Not connected " in the lower right corner.

Any solution to this would be very much appreciated.

answered 12 Apr 2024 at 03:22 PM

Leopold Hastreiter

votes

I had the same problem updating from an imac with MACOs with Chrome, and everything was solved by updating the firmware from a Windows PC with Chrome

answered 12 Apr 2024 at 03:25 PM

Marcos Barquero
Problem is I don’t have access to a PC. Factory reset doesn’t seem to work either so I’ll probably have to send it back if it’s not compatible with Macs and currently not usable at all. - Leopold Hastreiter 12 Apr 2024 at 04:04 PM
Loading - please wait...