Running a pedal with the CODE 50

votes

OK so I recently purchased a Digitech DROP pedal so I can drop tune without having to switch guitars while playing in rehearsal. I knew there wasn't a lot of info on pedals with the CODE so I bit the bullet and bought the pedal. It seems to work just fine drop tuning, and the octave feature sounds great. But I notice a bit of double-tracking on the G string or when you try to do bends- in other words, I am hearing the true note int eh background along with the drop tuned note. It tends to be distracting a bit, but it's liveable. I have the guitar going directly into the pedal and then a short cable from the pedal out into the line in on the amp. I don't know if this is a pedal issue or the fact I am using an edited bank with presets and processing the signal PRE input as opposed to an effects loop. I know I could probably try a dry signal preset and eliminate it, but I have no fuzz pedal to use in conjunction with it...O'm hoping I don't need to buy a dedicated pedalboard AGAIN and feed the pedals through to a dry amp preset in order to elimiante issues...especially if I have to play live. That's kind of why I went to the CODE 50 to begin with. Anyone have any input on this topic? It seems a bit lacking in teh community...

UPDATE:

Never mind- found out it was on my end. Mods can delete this post.

edited 14 Jul 2024 at 03:08 PM

Richard Stackon

asked 24 Jun 2024 at 11:36 PM

Richard Stackon
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.