Update CODE25 Firmware to v1.41

votes

Hello Team,

I just bought the Marshall Code25 and tried to update the Firmware via USB.

I have launched the firmware update from the Chrome Navigator and from Windows firmware application. After update performed, Code25 remains to version 1.11 and firmware indicates my CODE firmware is up to date. 

I have notice during the update than first, the version 1.41 is installed (MCU firmware 1.41) and just after a second update is launched installing the version 1.11 (DSP firmware 1.11)

Is it the regular behavior ?

After the update I still have troubles on bluethooth pairing, even if I read this problem should be solved by the update.

Thanks for your help

Regards

asked 04 Jan 2018 at 12:22 AM

Viguier Benjamin (2)
Answers: 3

vote

Hi Viguier,

Thanks for your comment, if you hold down PREFX, MOD and REV it will show whats on the Amp, you should see M1.41, at this time we are working on an update to help with people that are having Bluetooth issues.

Marshall Support

answered 04 Jan 2018 at 09:57 AM

I also show FW 1.11 when Amp turns on, yet have "successfully" updated to 1.41 twice now. When I hold down PREFX, MOD and REV, I do not see the installed version. Simply things I am holding those three...

Is there another way to check the current FW version installed? Perhaps via USB? Or can someone confirm that the 1.11 show at startup/turning on, is not accurate?
- Tony Roca 29 Jan 2018 at 05:05 PM
I have a Code 50 By the way.. not 25. - Tony Roca 29 Jan 2018 at 05:05 PM
Hi Tony,

The 1.1 you are seeing is the Amp version, this is not Firmware you need to hold down PREFX, REV and MOD while the amp is off then switch it on while holding these buttons.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 30 Jan 2018 at 09:04 AM

votes

Thanks for your quick answer.

I confirm the Amp is well updated to v.1.41

I’ll wait for the bluetooth fix patiently !

answered 04 Jan 2018 at 12:46 PM

Viguier Benjamin (2)

votes

bonjour,

Le probleme ,n'est toujours pas réglé depuis le lancement du produit en 2016!

c'est un ampli sympa,certe un peu usine à gaz,gaché par un pseudo bluetooth et une appli pas trés claire!

@+

answered 06 Jan 2018 at 10:28 AM

joska horvath
Loading - please wait...