User Presets not copying properly??

votes

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else had noticed that when you send a user created Preset to your amp the settings often don't match the settings shown on the website? There have been a couple i have tried now (including the 2nd highest downloaded Angus Young Preset) that i've sent across to my code only to discover the settings aren't the same as what's listed on my laptop screen? This is really annoying as you then have to tweak everything to match! The preset always sounds better if you match it exactly too as some settings are way off! Can anyone shed some light on this?

asked 16 Jan 2018 at 12:17 AM

Joe Robson
I never thought to check if they were the same, but it makes sense as sometimes I download user presets and they sound terrible and I wonder "what was this person thinking!"
I have noticed when I have made my own presets, when I save, it does not always save the entire thing and I end up having to go back and fix a few items. It is like when you are trying to save to many parameters at once it does not work. I found it always works right if I set up my preamp, power amp and cab stuff, save it, then go back and set up the effects and name of the preset and save again.
- Dennis Bowen 16 Jan 2018 at 12:35 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...