Code 25 preset order

vote

Hello!

I’ve just bought a Code 25 with footswitch and have just started to look at the presets.  As far as I can see each amp sound corresponds to a number - for example Bluesbreaker Reverb is assigned to #44. Is there a way or re-assigning this e.g. to #1 ? I’d like to be able access some of the presets easily rather than having to scroll through all of the numbers.

Apologies if this has  already been asked on the forum

Many thanks

Robin

asked 26 Jan 2018 at 07:50 PM

Robin Hill (1)
if you have the footswitch you can set it in any position you like and leave the preset on the amp where it is
- dave thomas 26 Jan 2018 at 11:53 PM
Answers: 2

vote

If you are wanting re-organize the entire Library then the best method is through Presets / My Gateway. Connect your Bluetooth device (phone, tablet, etc) to your PC. Confirm that your device has Bluetooth connectivity to the amp. Access My Gateway, which should show the complete Library of Presets. Click and drag any Preset to a another position within the Library. Once completed then either Save the Library or do a SYNC (can't remember which).

You should now have a similar Library listing on your device. Switch the device from AMP mode to PHONE mode using the icon at the bottom left of the device screen. This will now cause the amp to use the device Library listing. You can go another step and update the amp Preset list to your device Preset list if so desired. Otherwise, you should now be able to scroll through the new listing on the your device or using the Preset knob on your amp. You should also be able to assign any Preset to your footswitch in the normal manner.

Hope this helps... cheers!

edited 28 Jan 2018 at 04:35 AM

Dave Duncan (57)

answered 28 Jan 2018 at 04:34 AM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

I can save any preset to any location.. It's the first option to scroll to any preset number when you've hit the store button.. you just overwrite to whichever preset you've chosen.. then you hold down save and now #44 is also #1,  or whichever..  Forgive me if I misunderstood the boggle?

answered 27 Feb 2018 at 03:09 AM

ssolo 8 (2)
Loading - please wait...