How to import presets from my marshall to amp?

votes

pls im starting with this amp and i dont know how to import and save user presets in my amp 

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 01:40 PM

Oliwia Duk
Answers: 1

vote

Hi Oliwia,

Thank you for your message,

You can either connect via USB and send presets that way or you can connect with our Gateway app, which you can download from store on your mobile device.

To Download by USB, connect the Code to your PC using a Mini USB, go to the presets section of the My Marshall web page, on each preset you will see a AMP icon if you click this while connected it will send the preset to you amp, using the amp store button you can choose if you want to save the preset or not.

To Download with the Gateway app you must first download the app to your device, login in with the same email and password you use for My Marshall, once you have done this, you will need to save presets to your Library, then on your My Gateway Tab move the presets from the bottom of the Library and save them in the Gateway section, when you open your device you will need to sync the presets to your device and you will have a option on the app to choose Gateway presets or your amp presets.

Marshall Support

edited 03 Dec 2018 at 09:11 AM

answered 03 Dec 2018 at 09:00 AM

Loading - please wait...