100 watt code head only has 1 output

votes

I just purchased and plugged in my hundred-watt code amp head prepared to plug it into my full stack two 2 cabinets and it only has one speaker output Jack on the back I am confused befuddled perplexed and never heard of such a thing as specially for Marshall what do I do to run it to both cabinets can I use a splitter box I'm feeling like a snowflake somebody help? Lol

asked 09 Dec 2018 at 01:08 AM

Don Wyzard
I too bought just the head CODE 100H. The info on the cabinet is that the speakers are set-up for a 200 watts of power on the 4x12. I'm trying to figure out what type of replacement speakers to get? My cabinet is a 4x12 with MG series speakers. Dam! I didn't even think about your issue? being that I too wanted to go full-stack. Let me know how you make it through if you would please?
Thanks, Jon D.
- jonathan doty 26 Dec 2018 at 12:30 AM
Answers: 1

votes

It would be nice if you tell us something about your cabinets impedance. CODE 100H requires minimum load 8 ohm, so you can use device like this:

http://www.radialeng.com/product/cab-link

in serial or prallel mode. If your cabinets are 16 ohm each - use prallel mode. If they are 8 or 4 ohms - use serial mode.

edited 09 Dec 2018 at 05:26 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

answered 09 Dec 2018 at 10:27 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)
Loading - please wait...