Syncing

votes

My code 50 and my gateway app suddenly won't sync. What gives? I've tried deleating and downloading the app. Nothing works!!!!! It was working fine. Now suddenly,  it quit working......I'm beyond frustrated.....

asked 22 Mar 2019 at 04:29 AM

Jamie Carter (16)
Answers: 2

votes

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for contacting us, would just like to confirm some details,

1, Have you made any changes on My Marshall Gateway

2, Have you tried logging in and out of the app

I can see from the system the last sync was 22nd March, is this with the same device.

Marshall Support

answered 22 Mar 2019 at 11:45 AM

votes

1st: I said I've tried everything. Of course I tried logging in and out about 100 times. 

2nd: Only change is in my settings. Which is what the app was designed for. Other than that, no.

3rd: I didn't sync on the 22nd. It was an attempt to sync. In fact about 15 times. And it didn't work.....Which brings me to this question....How the hell do you know what I do on my phone in the privacy of my home. 

answered 22 Mar 2019 at 01:51 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for the information, can you email us at servicedesk@marshall.com , and we can take more information.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 22 Mar 2019 at 03:24 PM
Now my library with all my settings are gone. What is up with Marshall gateway? This is ridiculous guys..... - Jamie Carter 31 Mar 2019 at 08:46 AM
Hi Jamie,

Is this on your Device or the website, please make sure you have logged in with the same email account.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 03 Apr 2019 at 07:57 AM
Loading - please wait...