Cant Connect !!

vote

Just got my Code 100c and i cant connect to it via bluetooth. Ive tried 4 different phone/tablets, galaxy and iproducts.  The amp is in pairing mode, blue light flashing but its not popping up on any device. 

Any help would be hugely appreciated

asked 25 May 2019 at 10:39 AM

Joe Roche (3)
Sync the code with the gateway app
while logged in and keep bluetooth on.It would work.. i had the same problem...
- Poorav Jadav 25 May 2019 at 11:36 AM
How do i sync the amp with the app if i cant connect with the amp via bluetooth ? - Joe Roche 25 May 2019 at 12:52 PM
Answers: 2

votes

I just got my code amp, activated the bluetooth pairing mode to pair with my iPhone, and waited and waited. No pairing that way. Then I decided to check on the iPhone to see if it was seeing the Code amp in the bluetooth settings. It was and I was able to connect just as I do with my Beats headphones.

I'd recommend trying to pair from the phone/tablet's bluetooth settings.

edited 25 May 2019 at 09:03 PM

tvc15 Davis

answered 25 May 2019 at 08:59 PM

tvc15 Davis
So youre going to settings- bluetooth- scan for devices? - Joe Roche 25 May 2019 at 10:42 PM
Yes. The Code was there just not connected so I connected it. The Code should then send a pairing message once you connect asking you to verify. - tvc15 Davis 25 May 2019 at 10:44 PM
And as i said.....when i scan for devices...the amp does NOT show up. I cant select it because it doesnt show up. Ive tried on 4 different phone/tablets. All of them recognize ither devices....except the amp. The amp is in pairing mode. I pushed rev/pwr, the blue light is on. The screen says pairing enabled. - Joe Roche 25 May 2019 at 11:27 PM
I wonder if toggling Bluetooth off and then back on the device would change anything. I've had some flaky Bluetooth things happen on my iPhone and iPads over the years. I just went through the process to connect the amp to my iPad and the iPad initially detected the amp as headphones. But then it worked like it did on my iPhone.
I'm sure that you've gone through the list of things to try from the CODE - Gateway Bluetooth Connection Troubleshooting page.

It sucks so bad to buy something only to have it not work. I feel for you.
- tvc15 Davis 25 May 2019 at 11:41 PM
Thanks, Yeah i love the amp, but the main reason i bought it was the interface. - Joe Roche 25 May 2019 at 11:43 PM

votes

have have you tried unplugging them plugging to reset?

answered 30 May 2019 at 03:08 PM

Larry Choate
Of course. Ended up sending the unit back and bought a new one. Hopefully this kne works properly. - Joe Roche 30 May 2019 at 05:10 PM
Loading - please wait...