Amplifier knocks

votes

After the last update my amplifier knocks every 3 sec, when I turn on the bluetoof stops. How to restore the earlier version of the firmware, I will add that the connection bluetoof does not work the amplifier is just not visible to other devices, please help.

asked 21 Jun 2019 at 07:10 AM

Kacper Moker
Answers: 5

votes

Hi Kacper,

Thank you for getting in contact, can you please explain the fault in more details, you can always send a video to servicedesk@marshall.com, there is no way to reinstall old firmware.

Marshall Support

answered 21 Jun 2019 at 07:43 AM

I did not need it. That's all. I need this amp tonight what should I do?
Nox Vidmate VLC
- anze alexa 13 Aug 2019 at 11:27 AM

votes

There are no more details, today I have updated the firmware. The amplifier now seems to be tapping on the speaker every 3 seconds, but when I turn on the bluetoof, when the blue LED flashes, the knock stops when the bluetoof knocking back is back. Bluetoof did not work from the beginning, but I did not need it. That's all. I need this amp tonight what should I do?

answered 21 Jun 2019 at 07:59 AM

Kacper Moker
Hi Kacper,

Thank you for getting back to us, without seeing or hearing the amp, its hard to tell what could be causing this, there is no updates that will stop this from happening, I would advise you contact your dealer and arrange for an engineer to look at the for you.

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 21 Jun 2019 at 08:26 AM

votes

Hi Kacper,

I have exactly the same problem after updating to update 1.44. What did you do to solve these problems?

answered 14 Nov 2019 at 07:38 AM

Kai Bouwhuis

votes

I am getting the same knocks I try switch off and on then it worked normally

answered 24 Aug 2020 at 01:17 PM

Tycho Brahe

votes

You can use the Marshall Bluetooth for the better delivery of the sound from the play store. I got the same issue but after using that app I got clear and crystal sound without any hassle. I got the error when I tried to attack titans episode online from the internet.  After sometime music stuck and I use the marshall bluetooth.

edited 05 Apr 2021 at 08:50 AM

Ansh Malik

answered 05 Apr 2021 at 08:44 AM

Ansh Malik
Loading - please wait...