CODE 50 sound problem

votes

I just bought a new Code 50 yesterday and when I hooked it up to my pc to play with the presets from Marshalls website when I played a string the sound went off. Like a reverse noise gate. Then I left it overnight so it maybe had fixed itself but it didn't. What can I do to solve this problem?

asked 02 Apr 2020 at 12:17 PM

Miguel de Winter
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for your comments, this is not something we have come across, before if you can send more details to servicedesk@marshall.com , including set up and what you are trying to play along to.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 03 Apr 2020 at 07:54 AM

Hi. I have bought Code 50 from private 2 weeks ago and was stunned of the sounds, so I bought Code 100 H new last week from Thomann in Germany for Studio. The 50 I had connected via USB to my pc and created some sounds and loaded some of your website.

Today in the morning the 50 had the same issue like Miguel told. Terrible sound on all guitars. No bass, no dynamic to much high tones..like Radiosound
Then I connected the 100 H with the pc. Same problem.

Yesterday I tried to connect both via BLuetooth for the first time.
Sync with marshall cloud.

I tried to overwrite the firmware on the 100H. And resetted to deliverystate.

Nothing is working.

Help is much appriciated. I dont want some expensive stones. I want my sound back.

;-)>

greets Dirk

PS: I connected the pc to the 100H today for the first time an it throwed an error. I can't remember the errorNr.
- Dirk Mallon 11 Apr 2020 at 12:06 PM
Hi Dirk,

Could you please email servicedesk@marshall.com

Regards

Marshall Support
- Lee Tomlin 14 Apr 2020 at 08:59 AM
Hi, I did . No answer till now regards - Dirk Mallon 14 Apr 2020 at 10:12 AM
Loading - please wait...