Gateway des not work

votes

I have spent 4 Hrs.  at least trying everything and I have actually used this App to control my code 25 for about 15 min.This App does not work. The code interface is bulky. I love the sounds but it is such a pain to program it is hardly worth it. Marshall should supply an App that actually works with this Amp.  Marshall has a good amp but gets a 0 on its app. What a waste of time. Too bad. I will tell everyone not to get this great Amp because the App that is supposed to work does not. Come on Marshall get with it. I am let down with your products.

asked 23 Jan 2021 at 03:17 AM

Marc Paap
Answers: 1

votes

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry you are having issues, can you please provide a few more details, can you confirm which mobile device you are using, can you oconfirm if you have updated the firmware on the amp, also you may need to unpair and repair the connection after each use, it all depends on which device you have, the reason I ask is because we have 1000s of users connecting via the app each day with no issues, so it will be good to understand what you are trying to conect.

Regards

Marshall Support

answered 25 Jan 2021 at 08:41 AM

Loading - please wait...