Code 50 Connectivity

votes

Code 50 will connect MIDI to phone, but amp will not connect. Running Android 6.01 on Samsung S5, Bluetooth LE compatible. Have tried the fixes in Forum, unloaded/loaded Gateway, removed/added device from bluetooth....nothing. Phone will pair with the amp and you can stream music, but Gateway will not connect even after pairing. Do I have a defective amp???  There are several users on the forum with this issue. PLEASE HELP.  Like the tones and flexibility, but if bluetooth will not work, I'll send it back and get the tube H&K. Jamie

asked 17 Jul 2017 at 08:05 PM

James Lyles
Hi James,

Thank you for your message, if you have tried all the fixes, I would say to return your amp for repair or exchange, as there could be an issue with your Bluetooth.

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 18 Jul 2017 at 08:08 AM
I was having similar issues but only with my Dell tablet which is android based.I have no problems whatsoever with my iPad or my iPhone .Could be something with android based products ? - ron sandhu 18 Jul 2017 at 07:19 PM
Goto settings-backup and reset-network settings-reset settings

Enjoy!
- carlos ribas dos santos 23 Jul 2017 at 12:27 AM
Answers: 1

votes

Hi, I also have the Code50 and I couldn't connect. I saw someone saying with the S5, you go in settings,->back up and reset and the do  reset network settings. You will lose all your saved Wi-Fi and bluetooth setting but it should work. Well it did for me. Finally able tonconnect and control the amp with my S5

Ricky

edited 15 Aug 2017 at 03:52 AM

Ricky Hache

answered 15 Aug 2017 at 03:17 AM

Ricky Hache
Loading - please wait...