Problems with finding CODE amp in Marshall Gateway app

votes

Hi, 

I'm not able to make Marshall Gateway app connect to CODE 25. "Playback" functionality works fine (I'm able to play mp3 stored on my phone), but "FX", "AMP" nad" Preset" options are not working . When I go to "Menu" section I receive info that no amp was found even though I connected CODE25 via bluetooth to my Samsung telephone.

I've uploaded new firmware yesterday and problem still remains.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

Piotr

edited 20 Jul 2017 at 05:46 AM

Piotr Sikorski

asked 20 Jul 2017 at 05:35 AM

Piotr Sikorski
I have the same problem with my CODE 50. I successfully uploaded the latest CODE firmware and CODE said that it is connected. But Bluetooth says that it is not connected and gives me a "Connection Unsuccessful" message when I touch theBluetooth code for my connection. And Gateway cannot find my amp when I press "Scan for Amps" in the "Menu" section. What should I try next? - Carl Peterson 20 Jul 2017 at 04:39 PM
I am having the exact same problem - Aaron Frank 26 Feb 2018 at 09:39 PM
Ok figured this out..There is a problem with the app pairing a device so dont use the app to pair devices .Go into your Bluetooth from your phone or computer and pair it that way .The old fashion way .Somehow there is a glitch in the app and you cant always pair it.I must say once you get it its very amaizing what you can do.God bless . - Aaron Frank 27 Feb 2018 at 08:13 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Goto settings-backup and reset-network settings-reset settings

Enjoy!

answered 23 Jul 2017 at 12:25 AM

carlos ribas dos santos

votes

I have a Code 50 and Moto Z force phone. I turned off Bluetooth scanning and all of a sudden it worked.

answered 14 Mar 2018 at 05:19 AM

Jon (Joe) Amaral
Loading - please wait...