Gateway does not support my Smartphone

votes

Hello

my LG K4 with Android 5.1.1. is not supported. When will it be supported?

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

(Chip Mediatek MT6735M, Grafic module Mali T720 MP2, 1GB ram)

Mediatek MT6735M
Mediatek MT6735M

What can I do to use the gateway app without having to buy another smartphone/tablet?

asked 31 Jul 2017 at 08:44 AM

Niklas Grunwaldt
Hi Niklas

Please try the below this is from Google Play, as they sometimes have issues with the download of the app.

1. Make sure you have an Internet or mobile data connection. Then, restart your device.

2. Update the date and time on your device.

3. Remount SD card:

a. Touch Menu > Settings > Storage > Unmount SD Card to disable the device's memory card.

b. Remove the SD card from the Android device. Wait a few seconds, then re-insert the SD card.

4. Disable the installation of apps with unknown sources:

a. Navigate to Settings.

b. Under the Personal header, touch Security.

c. Scroll down to Unknown sources and make sure that the slider to the right is off(grey).

5. Clear cache for Google Play Services app (Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager > ALL > Google Play Services > Clear cache > OK).

6. Clear cache data for the Google Play Store app.

7. Uninstall and reinstall the Play Store updates. (Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager > Google Play Store app > Uninstall Updates > OK). As long as you have a strong Internet connection (Wi-Fi or mobile data), your Play Store app will update to the latest version within a few minutes.

8. As the problem appears on Games, uninstall the Play Games updates. (Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager > Google Play Games app > Uninstall Updates > OK).

9. Install system updates. To do so, try the steps listed below:

a. Open your device's main Settings app.

b. Select About or System updates (depending on your device, this may be different).

c. If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your device.

d. Try installing again.

10. Make sure Download Manager is turned on.

11. Check your device's available storage

Kind Regards

Team Marshall
- Lee Tomlin 31 Jul 2017 at 09:00 AM
Thanks for the very fast answer!
I still can not install the app. Google play store says my device is not compatible with the app...
But for anybody who has the same problem I found a great solution!
The Code PC Editor - download it here: https://marshallcode.tools/pc-editor/
It it still a beta Version but already very usefull! https://marshallcode.tools/
- Niklas Grunwaldt 31 Jul 2017 at 04:15 PM
Answers: 0
Loading - please wait...