Actualizacion de firmware

votes

Poseo un CODE 100 combo con firmware  v1.44  y mi amplificador funciona sin ningun problema, quisiera saber si la nueva version 1.46 realmente trae una mejora respecto al sonido especialmente en los graves, que suenan un poco embarrados, es decir si vale la pena la actualizacion ya que mi amp esta ok, o es solo solucion a problemas de bloqueo como dicen por aqui.?

asked 20 Dec 2021 at 04:30 PM

Enrique Ledezma
I have a CODE 100 combo with firmware v1.44 and my amplifier works without any problem, I would like to know if the new version 1.46 really brings an improvement regarding the sound especially in the bass, which sounds a bit muddy, that is, if it is worth the trouble. Update since my amp is ok, or is it just a solution to blocking problems as they say around here.? - Enrique Ledezma 05 Jan 2022 at 11:21 PM
Answers: 3

votes

No offense, but I recommend to post in English, like most of the other members (who are for sure - just like me - not native speakers). Chances for answers are definitely better😉

answered 21 Dec 2021 at 10:06 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
:-) - Jacek Klimkiewicz 22 Dec 2021 at 08:24 AM

vote

I have two 100C, both originally with firmware v1.44, and both of them worked absolutely fine. After having updated to version 1.46 I cannot see any improvement regarding the sound, but maybe regarding BT. I recommend to update anyway since it still works fine and maybe improves things I maybe had issues with and only didn't "notice" until now. Updating doesn't make the amp worse but maybe better.

answered 06 Jan 2022 at 08:59 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)
Hello friend, a question, I also have a Marshall CODE 100C and I want to update to 1.46 but I have read here in this forum that several people have had problems with Bluetooth and other functions when updating their CODE 25 or CODE 50. Have you noticed any failure about it in this new Firmware? thanks for any help. - Sebastián Mancipe 11 Feb 2022 at 05:12 PM

vote

Hello Sebastian, as I wrote earlier the amp works absolutely fine after the update. Sounds seem as good as before, but BT is definitely improved. As I understand, the others had problems with BT BEFORE the update. 

edited 11 Feb 2022 at 05:58 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

answered 11 Feb 2022 at 05:56 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)
Thank You Bro! - Sebastián Mancipe 11 Feb 2022 at 06:01 PM
Loading - please wait...