Code Bluetooth Connection

votes

I am having difficulty getting my Code 50 to connect via bluetooth so I can transfer presets that I like to the amplifier. A forum post response suggested that opening a new page in Chrome and inserting "chrome://flags/#use-winrt-midi-api" will do the trick. I tried on both a Windows 10 and Windows 11 machine and nothing came up. I also searhed inside the new page and it came up empty. Is there another way to do this, or am I doing something wrong?

asked 12 Aug 2022 at 11:04 AM

Mark Fuerst
How is using your Chrome browser im assuming on your phone, Gonna help a bluetooth connection? But i read the rest and you say on both a windows 10 and windows 11 machine. So now im guessing you have windows on a laptop, that has bluetooth. The only way you will get the code app to work on a Windows computer is if you download a bluestacks windows emulator. Which runs Android in a box on windows.

Just use a phone.. simple!!!
- ted marek 13 Aug 2022 at 05:01 AM
Answers: 2

votes

Something sounds strange to me...

I tried on both a Windows 10 and Windows 11 machine and nothing came up.

It looks like you tried to connect Marshall to PC via bluetooth. As far, as I know it will not work. Try to use Mini USB data cable.

answered 13 Aug 2022 at 02:50 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

Yes mate you need a mini usb cable and then on the pc sign into my Marshall go to my presets and your see under your chosen one a little amp send too amp. That the only way I know that you can do it bro good luck

answered 14 Aug 2022 at 10:17 AM

paul Henson (1)
Loading - please wait...