Code 50 Pedal acting weird after Firmware upgrade

votes

After upgrading my Code50 this morning (forced to do it as the new Gateway app does not connect to it anymore),
the pedal acts weird.
Every time I hit one of the three switches, it seems to randomly select a Setting and ignore the Setting that I linked to it.
And with Randomly selects I mean it continues to do that every time I hit the switch..

Did I do something wrong or?

asked 04 Oct 2022 at 09:51 AM

Bram Flippo (1)
I am not sure if this is what is happening, but try to select one of the 100 Amp presets in Gateway, they are numbered. Does this solve the problem? - Marshall Amplification 19 Oct 2022 at 12:13 PM
Answers: 3

votes

I had tree different updates on my code. The footswitch didn't work after the first one, 1.47. But after the two others, D-something. 

answered 05 Oct 2022 at 04:27 AM

Anders Lundborg (3)
I had two updates waiting, the 1.47 firmware and a DSP update. What was your third?
I have done the update again, following the link for that.
Now the the Footswitch doesn't work at all.......Anybody??
- Bram Flippo 05 Oct 2022 at 12:18 PM

votes

Actually, it indicated two possible dsp-updates, but when  I updated it looked just like one update. So..think I was confused. Anyway, tve dsp-update worked for me. 

answered 05 Oct 2022 at 04:54 PM

Anders Lundborg (3)

votes

My code required three separate updates. After the initial use, the footswitch ceased to operate. It indicated two prospective DSP updates the backrooms

edited 13 Oct 2022 at 07:45 AM

Donovan Joy

answered 13 Oct 2022 at 07:44 AM

Donovan Joy
Loading - please wait...
This site uses cookies to improve your experience. By continuing we assume that you're ok for us to store cookies on your device. You can change your cookie settings at any time, or delete cookies, by going to our cookie consent page.